Patient Price Information
UC Health is committed to advancing medicine and improving the health of all people – regardless of race, ethnicity, geography or ability to pay. UC Health prides itself on complying with state and national laws requiring hospital charge information to be made available to the public. In accordance with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ latest requirements, you will find a list of our standard hospital charges below, made available in a machine-readable format.
Need to know your costs ahead of time? Get estimates for select patient procedures and services real-time, over the phone or online. Here’s how:
- Receive a CPT code from your provider.
- Provide the CPT code via one of the options below to receive an estimate in advance.
- Estimates may be quoted with or without insurance. When confirming insurance, your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum contributions will be factored into the estimate.
- Estimates over the phone are also provided in writing upon request.
- Either call the number below or click “Get an Estimate” to receive estimate.
Contact UC Health for an estimate at 513-418-2678.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Click the links below to download UC Health Patient Pricing Information:
*The Patient Pricing Information is updated annually in July.