Medical Staff Information & Contacts
Explore our medical staff resources, where you’ll find information on credentialing, continuing education, and clinical guidelines. The UC Health medical staff strives to provide exceptional patient care, further medical knowledge through research and education, and serve our community’s needs. Discover valuable resources that can support you in your medical practice.
Employee Health and Wellness
- UC Health Employees: 513-585-6600
Hospital Medical Staff Offices
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center: 513-584-2320, UCMC-MedStaff@UCHealth.com, Fax 513-584-5501
- West Chester Hospital: 513-298-7736, fax 513-298-7729
- Daniel Drake Center for Post Acute Care: 513-418-2639, fax 513-418-2534
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center (User self-registration required)
- Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care (User self-registration required)
- West Chester Hospital (User self-registration required)
- UC Health Credentialing Verification Unit: 513-585-7999 or UCHealthCredentialing@UCHealth.com
- UC Physicians Managed Care Enrollment (Password protected): 513-585-5509, fax 513-585-5511
- Lindner Center of Hope (password protected)
Initial Privilege Requests
- Please contact 513-585-7999 or UCHealthCredentialing@UCHealth.com for application information.
Medical Staff Rules & Regulations
- Click here for UC Medical Center rules and regulations.
UC Health Physician Training
- Epic Training: Contact 585- MYTD (6983) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- myKnowledge Online Training (Includes log-in link if you are taking training before your first day of work)